top of page
Come quietly inside the tiny pioneer church building that is representative of all the churches during early days. Note especially the four Italian rose-colored windows-the beautiful door—tiny pews—are from the original St Anthony’s Church build in 1909—Bibles—prayer hymn books from early Protestant Churches.
*** See Big Smoke1996-2007-2009 for articles about Catholic Churches in the county
bottom of page